February 19, 2010

a disturbing love story poem

ok, i wrote this back in September 2008 when i was really sick at work and sent it around to a few friends who were really freaked out by it but loved it at the same time. I haven't seen it since then, and reading it today.... i just don't know what the fuck i was thinking. I think i may have been overdosing on Cold and Flu capsules.. I seriously don't remember writing this, i think i was in one of those typing frenzies where i just type and read it at the end. Like my clam story. Anyway, here it is. Enjoy things from the perspective of a fly. haha....


What is that sound I hear?
It comes every 15 seconds or so...
A little sniff, though it deafens the ear
The giant with glasses, and a billion red button noses.

I might fly over there, but she seems agitated.
She might shoo me or worse yet swat my body to goo.
I got close enough to see the snot in her nostril coagulated.
She didn't like that, omg I did a poo.

I can't stop vomitting, like 7 times a second, it's great.
I did one on her, now she's my bride.
The best part is when she's alseep we can mate
You don't want to kn - ok, i crawl inside!

I've done it before, and caused quite a fuss.
Gross human-fly babies flopping around on the ground.
Someone set them on fire screaming something in tounges,
and holding a cross out while dousing faster and crying loud

My brides don't last long, I'm the silent epidemic
These medievil times aren't-a-changing for me
Everytime before I transform into a handsome medic
She's burnt alive as well as our spawn...but alas not me

I am forced to walk and crawl and fly 'til such day
That i can transform with my bride-vessel by my side.
This time it will be different, no fire, no suicide, nay...
She is sickly, her immune sytem failing, oh my lucky bride

When she is in her Dimmetapp night-time cold and flu coma
I shall crawl inside her vageen, and spew forth my seed
Her body won't reject me, for I'm a clever german "brummer"
and the timing is just right, and i'm down to my socks, see..

It's business time, I'm in her fleshy catacombs
I've left my present, and now I must flee.
This time I hope they look more like garden gnomes...
Garden gnomes are all I wish I could be

2 days pass, the conditions were perfect, I was down to my socks...
Under close observation it seems my seed did not take.
Could it be in the dark I went in the wrong end? bollocks!!
Oh, what's this, she's running to the toilet!!!!

I'm buzzing around her head excitedly, she seems to have explosive diarrhoea
That's not normal...
She gets up to collapse on the floor and cry in fear
The porcelain throne to my god kings is teeming with larvae

not even time to rhyme now, they are super-powered maniacs with wings
they suddenly fly all about growing bigger every milisecond
they make everything in the room shrink, and i am just a speck upon a speck's toe
they are slamming into walls going "graaaaarllggggfffff, rarrrrrrrrr" (vom)
the girl is gone, they've scooped her up into the air and torn her apart like hungry pirahnas jumping out of the water to get a low flying tasty bird!
there is blood everywhere, and they suddenly become smarter and start rambling about aliens and then they start looking for food
oh god, what won't they eat!? even the old lady next door - NO!! ! not her!
but suddely one sneezes, then they all stop.
one slides down the wall while another drops dead.
dead.
dead.
they have the flu, a common human cold.
i guess i didn't factor that into my calculations..

thank god for being sick
like fully sick


Wow. It is so hard to read. It's like when i tried to read "And the Ass saw the Angel" by Nick Cave. It was so filthy and creepy I just couldn't finish it. Oh dear..

2 comments:

  1. omg you didnt finish it??? i couldnt wait to see what happened at the end..come to think of it i dont really remember. and it wasnt that long ago either. oh dear.

    great poem jade. really gets into the inner psyche of the common psychotic yet romantic house fly. i really feel like i was there, being vomitted on. my favourite part- "omg i did a poo" LITERARY GENIUS.

    ReplyDelete