February 23, 2010

patongatong

howdy-doody! well i have to say that my current obsession with twilight is in full swing. Dragana at work has sent me this PDF for part of a book that the Twilight author was writing. It is basically the first book written in Edwards perspective. It got leaked on the net and she cracked the shits and said she wasn't going to write it anymore. We'll see. Anyway i have been reading that, falling ever more in love with edward, and have not had much time for my other procrastinations :) BUT i did make that flighty promise last Friday to dazzle you with lots of subarashii things, so here are a few pics from over the weekend...

1) I saw this uber creepy sailor doll at the Daylesford Mill Market on Saturday...

2) One of my purchases from the market - yet another chair.


This one was also $5 , and I honestly don't know how it is still standing - it is so ricketty and ancient. I was looking for a little table or magazine stand i could put in the bathroom as i often find books and magazines left on the bathroom floor or hallway floor. This way they are off the germy floor and looks gresh! country homes magazine- eat you heart out. that is a weird expression. Eat... your... heart out... eew.

Also on Saturday i discovered that in our accidental vegie patch we are growing Cantelopes...


WOW. I thought it was a mutant passionfruit but then i saw that strange netting pattern characteristic of the delicious melon - possibly my favourite melon - and was overjoyed. We still don't know what the tree is that is growing. The trunk is getting pretty thick! Can't wait to dig it up and take it to my new place! Knowing my luck, i will probably kill it :(
Oh and also, our Butternut Pumpkin is massive. Hayden went to look at it last night and accidentally picked it haha, i think he feels really bad. it weighs nearly 3kg but still isn't ready! I think it's about the size of my head, i will take a picture of it tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment