February 22, 2010

omg...

guess what?

aaahhh!!! Remember last week i finally caved in to Peer Pressure and borrowed a copy of twilight?? Well i started reading it on Saturday morning in my hammock. I had only read but 2 chapters before i had to go out and i was already CRUSHING on edward cullen hard. what the fuckkkk. this book is like drugz, man. it tickles the erogenous zones of the teenage girl inside me, and it goes to all those places i dreamed i could have gone to when i was 16 or whatever age the protagonist is! some mysterious dark and handsome stranger at my new school suddenly taking an interest in me... and wanting to ravage my flesh... in my dreams!

Anyway I had a fairly busy weekend so couldn't smash through it like i so wanted to, but i am over half way now and i dont ever want to stop reading it. it is only a matter of time before i get one of those t-shirts for real. and you know the funny thing... i never found robert pattinson appealing THAT much and lol'd when someone said his face was like a foot. But now... now... i would do things to that man. haha. listen to me, i'm giddy with teenage sexual frustration. i guess its lucky for josh that i'm reading this book huh? I have to channel my feelings somewhere right, or it will be just like highschool all over again! HAha i have said too much. But that's ok. I have been watching "Peep Show" lately and am loving the inappropriate 1st person perspective internal monologue. Brilliant. They say/think things you perhaps have thought but never admitted to yourself or put into words. Anyway, must fly! Got some sweet sweet twilight to read on the way home. Let's hope for once that there are severe train delays and i get to read more!! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahha. You are addicted.
    If you <3 pattinson does that mean you’re gonna watch the movies?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope so... jade i have the first movie and will soon have the second. PLUS i have all the books and the boardgame....

    I'm so glad you came to the cullen side :)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm edward. I swore i wouldnt blog about twilight today... but really i am just commenting on a post, so its not the same yeah. i can still pat myself on the back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete