February 15, 2010

comfort foodz

Hi guys, my enthusiasm from this morning is dissipating at a rapid rate. My cold is making me sooky and tired and all i want to do is go home and curl up with some nice comfort food. You know the kind- those warm happy childhood favourites!

The last time i got sick i made Josh cook me my ultimate comfort food - mashed potato with crushed vegetables through it and tomato sauce on top. It is pretty simple but oh how i love it. It's like womb food or something. I should just hook myself up to a drip straight into the belly button, yup! Oh the medical complications that could result from that...

Just thinking about all my other favourite comfort foods makes me salivate. Here they are in no particular order: Chow Mein, Spaghetti Bolegnaise, Mashed Potato, Chips and Gravy, Meat Pie - preferably with mashed potato on top, roast chicken, lasagna, cheesy vegetable bake, Vegetable soup with noodles in it, cheese and tomato toasted sandwich, grilled jam and cheese toast... i think that's about it... well all that i can think of! Man they are not that healthy! I am looking forward to making some comfort food tonight when i get home! I cant really remember whats in the fridge but i'm feeling like i will be making soup or some sort of vegetable concoction! yeeeee-hoooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment