February 8, 2010

blog crush

well folks, i have to admit it. I have a blog crush. I have been obsessed with this blog lately called Vegan for the People which is written by 33 year old Mike K from the US. Here is Mike on a farm...

And here is a carrot gnocchi with pesto sauce which he made... among many other delicious vegan things...

He preserves and bakes and cooks and has cool pets and i think his family have a farm so he takes cool pictures of the farm. yep. I am a bit obsessed. Even though he is 10 years my senior. and I am in a 5 year relationship. and he lives on the other side of the world. BESIDES i just want to hang out and cook food with him, geez! and maybe one day feature in his blog!
.
Anyway, speaking of obsession... my cousin Bec is obsessed with my blog (yay!) and she called me the other day giggling about my Kevin Bacon rant. She said she couldn't believe I had an ex who resembled him and was nicknamed "Bacon". It is true. I thought about it today and thought EVEN THOUGH i don't want to be his friend on facebook, I want to look him up. And what do you know... he got into the spirit of Doppleganger week too. (Click Picture to read text)


I don't know who #1 is, but apparently we have a mutual friend. There you go. #2 aka the REAL "bacon" has a mutual friend with me too - my younger brother. Because YES he was younger than me. I was a teenage cougar. Oh dear i feel sick. Anyway don't ask me why his name is listed as "Matteo" cos he is true blue aussie, i guess he was just wanking with both hands when he was filling in his profile details, thus having to mash his head on the keyboard in order to type then did a clever typo... who knows?

Also if you notice in the above picture what i am looking at in the other tab. hehe. oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaaaaaa at the your explanation of the name spelling

    ReplyDelete