February 25, 2010

movin' on

Well folks, part of the reason I was so busy last weekend was because my mums house (where josh, myself, hayden and maki live) is now on the market and the real estate agents were coming to take pics of it. We aren't messy tenants by any stretch of the imagination but we had to clean up first. Man i should have taken before shots!!! fuck. anyway here are the after shots:


10 points if you spotted Chester trying to photobomb but got camoflaged by the fence!


note: I secretly built that bookcase with my dad and brother to give to Josh for his 21st :) I also made a 20 minute DVD about him including intervews with his friends and lots of slander. Best girlfriend everrrrrr!!!


aaah the relaxing backyard with about a third of the sprawling pumpkin patch on the left there. Also i can see my bike "Mary-Jane" there, my weber bbq that i got for my 21st bday, the 2 old recliners my grandpa gave us when he moved into the nursing home, my trusty blue portable hammock, omg also my dressing screen that is half finished, and maki's inverter device. I have taken photos of all these characters in my life but have not yet introduced you properly! One day.
So the plan is that when we shift to MY HOUSE in May, it is going to be equally as awesome, if not even more awesome. There is no outdoor area there yet. I will have to get creative. Hold onto your Butts...
Anyway I could prob take photos of the house as it is now, and it will look like the before shots haha. Will have to have another clean before the Open house inspection on Saturday arvo!!
If you want to purchase this house please send me 2 million dollars and a can of coke cos i'm thirsty. thank you.

1 comment:

  1. How about just the coke?
    Mates rates?
    SMP

    ReplyDelete