February 5, 2010

hey! pachooko!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii brothaz and sistaz! I am really not sure what to write about today. I am a little brain-melty at the moment and have not prepared anything good for you (as usual). so, i'm down on my knees (don't go there) apologizing to everyone in advance for this shit you are about to read. Let me make things better by showing you how shweet i was looking at my friend's Hen's Night last weekend! Yay, i love my new dress from Dangerfield - it is so cute!

So yeah after the last Doppleganger test (see previous post) I decided to try a photo of myself without glasses. I didn't realise i had so few. I don't have contact lenses so it's glasses or blurry vision for me. Pretty much the only time i'm not wearing my lovely specs is when i'm at work - like right now - and during and around bed-time. so there aren't many photos being taken at that time.... or are there??? no, there aren't. but there could be. but there won't be...

ENOUGH OF THAT! Here is a picture from almost 2 years ago - my 21st birthday partay. I look so weird! Actually that is pretty much the general consensus when people see me without glasses for the first time. "You look weird without glasses"... also one of my closest friends tells me i have tiny eyes, so now i am "shrimp eye" like on the Mighty Boosh (season 3 crack fox episode). sigh.

Here are the results of my doppleganger test #2... cbf putting photos of all these people but you should know most of them. If i know who they are then you should, as i know very little about "hollywood" and yeah:
78% - Nina Persson
76% - Rachael Bilson
75% - Sarah Michelle Gellar
74% - Kelly Osbourne
68% - Maria Carey
66% - Katie Holmes, Juliette Lewis, Julianna Margulies
64% - Julia Stiles
63% - Pricilla Presley

Ok, whatever. I think i have decided that I am unique looking and that no celebrities happen to resemble my beautiful form - as unfortunate as that is for them...
Anyway here is hugo who was our meat waitor for dinner on the hens night:

Yep. He loved his sau-sage.
Anyway, last night I went to go see Hayden's (my friend and now housemate) band play at the Arthouse in Melbourne. I have spoken about the venue before but not sure if I have spoken about the band. SMALL TOWN FIASCO is their name, and amazing toonz is the game. The singer is Josh's cousin, and the guitarist is Josh's step-brother, and yeah Hayden is the Bassist. So it's good to go see them and catch up with everyone!
If you follow that link to their myspace, check out the track "this winter" - it's one of my faves! Panag has an amazing voice. Also Panag was in another band called The Knives of Neptune who are fuuuckkiinngg unreal as well. they have sadly stopped playing but released 2 albums - both epic to the maxxxxx!
so this weekend, I am looking forward to slowing down and relaxing. Haven't been doing much of that in the past few weeks so it's going to be awesome! Sleep ins, hammocks, reading, dvds, COOKING and BAKING! aaaaaaaaaaaaah jizz

1 comment:

  1. Would you like some sau-sage? Hahahaha what a thing to say to a large group of women at a hens night.

    ReplyDelete