January 15, 2010

kevin bacon: celeb frenemy

I was watching a bit of TV last night and flicked onto a movie called "Picture Perfect" starring Jennifer Anniston and Kevin Bacon. And what I don't get, like in many of his films, is HOW IS HE THE LOVE INTEREST?! HE IS CREEPY AND GROSS!!!!!!!! I came into the movie in the scene where jen and kev are mauling eachother and about to have sex. yeah. wtf. i don't know what it is but i hate/love him. I have to admit... I own Footloose on DVD. Not because i think it is good, but because it was like $5 and i was trying to learn the dance for some reason and also its one of my favourite 80's songs. I think he is so groooooosssss and dumb and i dont see how people find him attractive. But i am compelled to watch him in all his movies. go figure.


yucky! Josh and i once had a Kevin Bacon marathon like 5 years ago or so, and we watched a few of his movies and ate only bacon products. Cheese and bacon shapes were plentiful. I also dated a guy when i was about 14 or 15 whose nickname was bacon because he looked so much like Kevin Bacon. What the fuck was wrong with me? I shudder to remember. anywayyyy i just had to express that. ok, no more bacon talk
*oink*

2 comments:

  1. "grosssss and dumb" OUCH haha. i saw a bit of this movie about how kevin bacon and courtney love were kidnappers and they stole charlize theron and stuart townshends kid. and theron was about to chow down on bacons sausage (lol) and he was making these faces and it was pretty gross. oh yeah he was the villain in this movie and was real scary. yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eew, bacon pleasure face. totally do not want. marvin, you do realise now i am going to have some fucked up sexual dreams about bacon tonight. i hate/love him so much!

    ReplyDelete