July 16, 2009

raspberry crush

no, i'm not talking about a deliciously refreshing icy drink, I am talking about the crush i have on Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley. Am I ashamed? kind of. Am I surprised at myself? Fuck yes. After the years of endless jokes and taunts, I have found myself at age 22 with a teenage crush on none other than a fanta pants, the easiest target for my childish sense of humour. I am also generally surprised to actually have a 'celebrity crush'... as it has been a pretty long time! but look at him... he's got a heath ledger smile going on (dont get me started on heath)...

*sigh* oh my god... i am shocking myself with every word. So anyway I have been reading an excessive amount of Harry Potter lately, I finished the last book a few days ago and saw movie #6 last night! So if anything this crush is just a circumstantial thing, and it is a product of my environment - that which is living and breathing harry potter... Josh's opinion on the matter is simple... "Why don't you marry him then?!". I ask myself the same thing sometimes late at night when i am trying to slip a red wig on the sleeping form of my boyfriend.

anyhow, now that i have aired that dirty laundry, I feel the need to reflect upon my other big celebrity crushes over the years - the ones i can remember anyway. Going back to school days... my memory is hazy, probz all those recreational drugs i was taking that have fried my memory circuits. I remember these faces...

These faces featured a lot in my life in the late 90's. there were more... oh yes many more. i was starting to find myself alarmed at just how many crushes i had at, like... 12 years old or whatever. yikes man. i didnt want to put them all up. Anyway, i find my later taste is scarily all total DILFs... johnny depp, brad pitt, duchovny, cillian murphy (with facial hair or no deal). hmm cant think of more atm.
Wow reading back over this post i sound like a dog on heat, jesus christ. Well... just documenting my thoughts, i'm totally going to regret this post next week. Fuck.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaa oooomg. what a flash back. im totally going to do a post like this soon (expect to see these faces again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha i still think ryan is hot. i even said that to evan today. and that pickle is so cute!!
    -jess

    ReplyDelete