July 23, 2009

daragh's lunch-time adventure

Daragh emailed me his lunch time adventure which i thought i should share. he EPIC FAILED to get a photo with the shopkeeper, but the adventure looks nice anyway. Actually i should be honest - at Don Don the japanese chef was wearing an EMINEM t-shirt and i totally wanted to take a photo of him but didnt have the stones to do it *sigh* next time...

I have never been to Perth and i am totally jealous of how delightful the weather looks over there on Australia's West Coast :( Today in Melbourne is 13 degrees CELCIUS yuck. This is what he says about his adventure:

Far beyond the soft sands of Western Australia there is a land that is difficult to find.
It’s called Boart Longyear and can ONLY be found using a street directory.
The signs are nailed to what appear to be trees pulled from hell itself, but yet they mark the spot. Lunchtime starts here, Gibberd rd Balcatta, Perth.

Away I go to the Yummy Tummy- an oasis of shit amongst the tropical palms!
What a day it is, so warm and bright, tropical and nice! I thought it was a day for a relaxing iced tea amongst the palms on the beach… Sitting on the sand with an umbrella? Lifesaver

No preservatives
No artificial colouring
No artificial flavours
No drowning
Enjoy Coca Cola… and the blue coloured ocean in the distance!

Relax on the beach in my swimwear…
Smiles, all smiles
Don’t get lippy with me Mr. Harrington. I will get back to work when I fucken want too…


Back at work... Home cooked amazing curry with a lippy
I’ll staple you

1 comment: