September 21, 2009

Wow, another week is here! I had a lovely weekend. On Saturday morning i woke up to this lovely note:


it was by josh's friends who stayed over on Friday night. I laughed a little and left it there, but Josh didn't notice it until Sunday night, and thought i had put it there. yeah right! ahaha

I thought this picture was funny. I made dippy eggs with toast soldiers (with butter and seeded mustard) for breakfast/lunch on Saturday and my egg cracked in the pot. It grew this weird alien bobble, which i promptly picked off and ate as soon as i put the camera down.

if anyone hasn't tried dippy eggs with seeded mustard on the toast, i say WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!??!! YOU HAVEN'T LIVED MAN, YOU HAVENT EVEN SCRATCHED THE SURFACE OF LIFE!!!! *pant pant* it is amazing. It has made my favourite breakfast even better :)

stay tuned for some more subarashii goodnessssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment