September 24, 2009

wizards!

No, I am not talking about magical wise wizards. I am talking about drunken slobbering wizards.

A few of my friends play this drinking game called "wizards" where you drink cans of booze and stack the fresh one ontop of the empty one and tape them together. You eventually end up with a large wizard's staff which you awkwardly and drunkenly have to try and drink out of.

There are other rules and things like: if you are drinking red cans you are a fire wizard, if you drink blue cans you are a water wizard etc etc. Below is one of my friends at our 2009 Australia Day BBQ who was at the time becoming a Level 11 Fire Wizard. The funniest part was that he later went to a childrens birthday party and wanted to take his wizard staff along, and his girlfriend (pictured) told him no way!


All i know is that whenever my friends play this... for a lack of a better word... 'game', i see the worst side of them and worry for their livers. I guess if i can still like them after seeing them acting like idiots then they go alright. The good news is that they intend to play wizards in TWO DAYS TIME at the AFL Grand Final BBQ on Saturday so i can get some pictures and make my very own set of Wizard Trading Cards. Hoorah! First one to pass out gets a dick on the face. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment