September 8, 2009

ponys and car robbers

Well it's Tuesday, and I survived yesterday somehow. It was a crazy day, but all that is over now. Here are a few shots from the Raven VS Crow gig at Pony on Friday...


This is the wall behind the stage, i guess you can see why the the place is called PONY now yeah? They also had a sign up that said something along the lines of "scream until you are a little HORSE"..... 'or somethin like dat'. (Billy Madison) loooooooolzzzzzz omomomomomomomgg lol :s

pre-gig idle chat

sound check

I like that one, it's like a frontal lurk..

I took this of the toilet wall, yes i know. gross.
Anyway on the weekend, it also happened to be fathers day! I had my dad and brothers over for a BBQ on Sunday which was pretty good. The only thing was that I was somehow so exhausted after 2 beers and i almost fell asleep on the couch!

Yay, Fathers Day, everyone is soooo happy. Smile for the camera!! No...? Ok.

What a mutha flippin' spread! I made the beef burgers, and the vegie burgers, and we also had the steaks, mushrooms, and dim sims cut in half, oh and sausages and onions, but they weren't on yet. This amount of food is for 4 people. hahahaha i always over-cater. But it was delicious and the fellas took the left over meat (alot) home and i kept the vegie patties. I also made a potato salad and a regular salad too. wowzaaaaa.
Oh, yesterday i almost accidentally stole a car! It all started yesterday morning when i was driving to the station, i was coming up to my regular spot and saw that someone had taken it so i parked a few spots back. As i got out of my car and headed to the station i walked past this OTHER CAR and saw it was identical to mine. 1990 ford telstar in a champagne colour. don't see many around. Anyway i noticed that the windows were all wound down an inch or two... and it was raining. Thought it was strange. Anyway after a long crazy day i was walking back to my car and walked up to the drivers door to see that the window was down a few inches and the door was unlocked. I remembered thinking. "great.. the cherry on top of a shit day, mutha 'uckers uckin' wit my shi'" so i opened the door expecting to see my cd payer ripped out, instead i saw the interior of a foreign car. I was standing there for about 2 seconds before my brain realised i wasn't going insane, i was just looking like i wanted to jack this other car. so i quickly slammed the door and ran to my car and sped away home wondering if the car belonged to the people of the house it was parked in front of. It's probably some disgraced ex-cop who sees me park there every day and decided he would bait me and catch me in the act and get some police action.
i'll show him, i'll show them alll!

1 comment:

  1. those are some HUGE chops! also, is there cheese on top of those mushrooms?

    i can't believe you almost committed grand theft auto, you rebel you!

    ReplyDelete