September 14, 2009

ravens, crows, and gumby

howdy! i had a great weekend! Friday night was a girly sleepover at my place, i was too busy playing host to take photos, but we had Raclette and watched Sixteen Candles - it was funnnn!

Saturday and Sunday day times were pretty much dedicated to painting doorframes and skirting boards at my dad's place. my legs KILL! all day squatting and standing squatting and standing... argh!

Saturday night Josh's band RAVEN VS CROW played The Arthouse in Melbourne. IT. WAS. AMAZING! They sounded so great, i guess that's what you get when you play at a decent venue :P I was listening to the songs thinking "wow, they sound so different - SO GOOD!" then i realised that is how they sound all the time but when plugged into speakers with bad sound mixing it comes out sounding very different. It was good to finally hear the songs how they were intended to sound :)



Left to right: Josh, Boucher, Evan. Sorry Hayden i cut you off :P
Anyway last night Josh was playing Xbox and i got bored watching so i decided to finally use that nose pore strip thing i bought ages ago. I realised i probably didn't even need to use it as blackheads aren't really a problem, but its just one of those things i have always wanted to try.

If you can't already tell by the borderline nonsensical text, it is a Korean product.

I have to wait HOW LONG?!?! I decided to take photos of the waiting time because i knew that the end product probably wouldnt be photo worthy.. this is me waiting...

I went into the hallway and made a dinosaur with my hand. It is either a Stegosaurus or a Brachiosaurus, i haven't decided.

Chester saw me playing on the carpet and came over for a pat.

But then he started to attack my hoodie draw strings.

I went into the kitchen and remembered I wanted to take photos of these for the blog:


Nope, they aren't pencils.. They arrrrreeeee.....

CHOPSTICKS!!! Woooo! Anyway, then i snuck up behind josh and took a photo of him playing xbox (splinter cell??) I still hadn't put the mattress away from the sleepover so we have been laying all over it all weekend.

Back to the bathroom where i saw gumby trying to hook up with my toothbrush! Fuck that shit!

Then he insisted we take myspace shots. Notice we are both looking away from the camera...

The time was finally up, and i peeled off the strip - with no pain like the clearasil ads used to suggest - to reveal my nose looking... exactly the same. I think because i have a button nose, they arent really designed to fit the shape properly or something *shrug* actually i noticed one little thing stuck to the strip. just one! I dont know how many pores there are on the nose, but i am guessing there are more than one...
my conclusion: BOOOOOOO!!!!


1 comment: