April 1, 2010

sad?

so it's the night before a 4 day weekend. you'd think i'd be out on some sort of harold and kumar wiiiiild adventure right now. It's 7.49pm, so right about now i should be smoking pot with some college students or giving neil patrick harris a ride somewhere. not me. not this little dumpling.

no friends, instead i am at home. alone. watching my cat jump on the bench and lap from a bowl of used cooking oil - even after i have admonished him a million times and have even resulted to squirting him with a trusty water spray-bottle that doesn't stray far from my side. i have an internet tab in the mix entitled "how to make a bunch of new friends..." - a glaring reminder of the sad, sad predicament i find myself in. it's lucky i cant be bothered arranging food for myself cos i'd probably choke on it and Chester would eat half of my face before my bloated lifeless corpse was discovered when hayden or maki comes home later.

haha i amuse myself to no end! i'm actually completely not depressed! i am just super tired and have pinched maki's laptop to do some messing about for a while and cant be bothered moving or eating. I'm talking to my friend Sarah who recently got married and now lives in Darwin. I am trying to convince her to start a blog so we can all see what life is like in Darwin with the army man :D weeeeeeee! blog-sessed. tghats an explanation of why i am looking at how to make new friends. Sarah has moved to Darwin where she doesnt know a soul, apart from her new husband, and has left everyone behind here in Melbourne. I have never thought of it before but it would be pretty hard to make new friends. You would have to really put yourself out there and make heaps of effort and stuff! BUT sarah is awesome so she'll be fine i say!!!

I am actually alone right now, that part is true. I am thinking of watching a movie, but i cbf picking. how productive. i should watch an old classic like biodome or something! ok enough wasting your time, i just felt like writing!

ps. referring to biodome as a classic movie... i'm part of a small minority!

BYE

1 comment:

  1. I loved chatting to you if it makes it better!! xxx thanks for all your help with z blog.xx

    ReplyDelete