April 8, 2010

My new bentoo

Hi all! It has taken me ages to write about my new bentoo box which I ordered from eBay! I got it mere days after ordering it, and I was very excited! Finally last night I decided to use it!

The lady included a cute "thank you" note with the package. It says from top right corner downwards: doumo arigatou gozaimasu. that means "thank you very much"!


Then I played around with the parts while deciding what kind of half-arsed lunch to make..

squashin' chester's head!

I decided to use this Multigrain Rice i bought a while back. It looked delicious. I wish i could travel back in time to stop myself and cook regular rice instead. For you see, when I started cooking it, the water turned a strange colour. I needed a white object to hold it so that you could get the full effect of this beetrooty rice...

it seriously looks like red wine vomit. Anyway, disgust aside, i ended up packing this for breakfast. I already had a can of tuna at work to have with it, and I torn up some seaweed into smaller strips to have with it too.

there are lentils and other things in there - none of which cooked properly once the rice was ready. it was a strange taste - kind of earthy... like dirt. more like DUST actually. throwig that out tonight for shizz. I also made a rough salad, and i have some bread too so i'll make a little salad sandwich. I didnt eat all of the rice for breakfast so i am hungry hungry! too hungry for salad!

Here's me and my lunch bag on the train....


and at work, awaiting the feast....

hehe you can see my wall of love. i am planning to expand on that wall. I have got a picture of josh but its on a different wall. I may have to put it on there otherwise he will be upset that robert pattinson is on there and he isn't :) oh yes, i was finished my breakfast when i noticed something odd about my new bentoo for the first time... the name:

lube sheep. nice....

4 comments:

  1. actually made me lol. wtf are the white heads? aliens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are little white rabbits :) i chose it because a) i like red and b) im the year of the rabbit! weeeeee-hooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lunch bag is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh now i get it. its rabbits birdseye view. the 'eyes' of the alien are their ears.

    ReplyDelete