April 20, 2010

dad not found, dad not found...

First of all, let me start by saying goodbye to an old friend... Mr. Happy Rabbit.


Maki, under my suggestion and guidance, ushered you into the next life by curb-stomping your head like on American History X. He was laughing so much that he couldn't even deliver the scripted line so I had to go: "Now say Goodnight!" right before he delivered the final blow. It was rather funny. But in a way I'm sorry. Rest dear friend...
Now, I can get onto the point- some nice pictures I took on Sunday. The sun was out, and we were celebrating the departure of our friends Didge and Claudia- setting course for Europe. We were celebrating their departure cos we hate them ever so much. Not really. I like them generally, but now I kinda want to kill them and steal their identity so I can go to Europe instead :( One day, one day... I mean 'one day i'll go to Europe' not 'one day i'll kill them'. Their lives are safe for now. Anyway, here are a few of my favourites...
megan loving her cheesecake

paper airplane WAR

trav and josh

evan and didge

maslin and trav

a leetle buggy

some dude rocked up with bags of snakes, so we all had a bit of a play. I don't have any pics of me with the snake, but someone else does. I'm guessing my face is not impressed. Did not like.
i really thought he was going to strike at my face. gross

2 comments:

  1. As previously mentioned tonight I haven't been on the comp in forever, and when I got home I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on and update myself with your blog. Sadly my Internet connection wasn't working, so I came on my phone to see what it would be like. It's takes me a little longer but I read a little bit and tomorrow I'm vowing to fix my comp to get it working because your blog is awesome! Now, this has taken me so long to write I forget what I wanted to write about your Blog...ohh...

    I remember now! I took photos of you with the snake, but unfortunately not with my camera, but didges. The very one who is departing and who you threatened to kill. ;) perhaps steal his camera along wth the identity.

    Awesome blog and when I get my comp fixed I shall definately read the previous ones I haven't read. Lol.

    Xx SMP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. score! you didnt get a really boooby photo of me! and that cheesecake was awesome. i am now up to date with your blogs, score for me! love it all jade, keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete