October 4, 2010

ikea trip omg

Sooooo I went to IKEA on Friday night, and picked up a few things!! I could have gone insane there. In fact my purchases were already too numerous as i had to carry it all home on 2 trams and a train... oh well! It was worth it :) Here's what I got:

Photo frames x 3


cool thermos for drinking tea out of :D

6 wine glasses as I keep breaking mine :(

a cute baby blue throw rug. Haven't decided if i want this in the bedroom or on the couch...

a vase! I didn't reeeeeally need this... wait i didn't really need any of this :D

a lovely bedspread (only $19.95)

A nice big jar for my chickpeas :) I will have to start getting more so I can have lots of dried beans and things :D woooohoooo. I think i got all this for around $70 - which I think is awesome! When I get home i will put up the picture frames. I just need to get some pictures for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment