October 27, 2010

what is this fucking list that she keeps talking about?!?!?!

I bet that's what you're all thinking hey? Well sirs and ladies, for those who cannot be bothered to go back a few pages, here is the list I created to keep life interesting and productive, and to do a few things I have talked about for ages with people:


I have completed only 2 items so far, oh brother! I have written 3 out of 12 poems (shit I need to do the October one!), and have cooked 19 new dishes out of 52! I also have a half finished garden and half finished pergola. I bought a $5 custard apple to try eating but it wasn't ripe so I am waiting until they are more in season. Probs should do some research hey? I have tentative plans to smoke the Shisha and am still trying to think of an interesting place to have a picnic - ideas??  I have until June 30 2011 to complete everything. my god.

I know some of you offered to participate in a few of these with me, sooooo if you read this please get me motivated to tick off some more items! Woot woot!

5 comments:

  1. Smoke a hookah with me in Adelaide on Hindley Street i have had it before yummy hookah haha oh and nude beach at Maslins

    hookahs and nudes - naughty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha bec, clearly your bad influence cousin!

    ps I read that toothbrush poem earlier, and cried, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jade you could do multiple of these in one session! go on a roadtrip visit and abandonement on the way, continue to camping somewhere, sleep under the stars, you could have a picnic while camping and if you are near a mountain climb it, take the 5 new fruits camping and eat them, and you could do the accent while camping, do some skinny dipping and if you wanna be hardcore do the sleep deprivation while camping, but i'd get someone else to drive you home cos you'll probably fall asleep at the wheel. That's 10 possible ticks and one memorable weekend! this is Bradd btw. laters

    ReplyDelete
  4. edit to above - you cannot sleep under the stars and deprive yourself of sleep. These two events are mutually exclusive. Bazinga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought you had the back car picnic with josh?

    you can come to my house to try and make a croquenbush.(and omg i wanna make macaroons too!) mum has made many of them. she could assist :P

    ReplyDelete