October 27, 2010

NEW BLOG FASHION: F-F-F-FASHION

Well hey there you little rascals! Did you notice my new look blog?? Josh sure seems to like it:


He was actually yawning, but it kinda looks like he is screaming. Besides he ALWAYS says "Oh em gee, HOT!" all the time, especially every time he sees me. If you know him, then you know i am not lying. And if you don't know him then just believe everything I say ^_^ Umm.... OK here are some creepy doll photos I found on my computer that you may like to see.

This one lives at my friend's house and photo bombs a lot of photos. a lot.


I saw this at the Daylesford Mill Market. Sexual Predator sailor, complete with dimples

Don't know why there are wings... or muscles...??
So I don't really know what to say... this post was 100% not planned out. I'll think of something good later I promise!!! I love how I can make my pictures huge now, expect lots of big close-ups :D

Oh, if you are new to this blog try clicking on a few things in the "tag cloud" on the right, which I have aptly named "How to find stuff good", and you will surely find something interesting in there! Oh and a belated HELLO to my newest follower, and now Elite member of society by decree of ME, Clare! Very exciting stuff, folks!! On a scale of strangers to close friends/relatives Clare is somewhere in the middle- which is a first for my followers list! She's a friend of a friend who I used to see most mornings on the train or at gigs but I didn't really know who she was, and because I am a bit socially awkward I never said anything. Recently we spoke for the first time and she complimented me and my bag - remember the one that died recently? Very kind! And now here she is! YAY FOR CLARE! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha creepy prank doll! That thing was turning up everywhere…lurking on the rangehood, or in the fridge…sans body…creepy.

    Ps yay for clare!

    ReplyDelete