September 1, 2010

randomania

I have taken a few photos lately of some things that make the eyes go 'weooeoeoeooeoeoeoe!!!!!'

Firstly, I was at the supermarket the other day and saw this...

Is that... Jason Biggs? Is it?? Cos sometimes I'm like "Yeah it's totally him" .... and other times i'm like "nah it's just a similarity..."


My god. Oh and now I want to introduce my friend... Brother Nashua. He is an Ahmish youth on Rumspringa...

As you can see, his eyes are closed because of his rejection of technology. He refuses to see the camera or any of the lights on in the house. He's still getting the hang of Rumspringa. But i'm sure I saw him eat what he thought was an av-er-age brownie and soon he was trying to eat a light bulb with his head stuck in the microwave. He went a little nuts. That was on Saturday, and by now he is probably a meth dealer or harrassing his community by driving past their farms with Bruce Springsteen blaring out of the stereo. It's true, i've seen it on a Rumspringa doco. Crazy days. Oh and also, my DVD player broke so Josh took it apart to see what the problem might have been...
and i found out there was a whole mini city inside!!!

buildings, bridges, weird art installations, and even a half-pipe at the skate park! amazing.

3 comments:

  1. god dammit! i knew that pic would end up here. haha. RUMSPRINGA!

    whats wrong with the dvd player? im good at fixing electronics (weird for an amish dude?) put further details on sxc.

    ReplyDelete