September 1, 2010

August Poem

I worte this late last night... I apologise in advance...


Reading 'Tomorrow when the war began"
has altered my perception of reality.
Almost calling a dude "Lee" cos he's from Vietnam
Indicates I'm losing my understanding of 'similarity'.

I should probably stop but I'm on the last book,
and now I'm pretty much living it in my mind.
I'm not tough like Ellie though, at Paintball I was a sook.
Anyone on my side of war would be in the ultimate bind.

Josh would shoot me like a horse with a broken foot
Maybe I'd do a "Robyn" from book three...
But I'd probs go a bit "Kevin" (in book 5)- the moot.
I'm already talking in codes - look at meeee!

*gasp*

The cold and flu tabs are kicking in now!
I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I'm itchy!
But mostly sleepy and my brain's going KAPOW!
Like a showbag name that made me twitchy.

My delirium is a blessing, it greases the wheels
It also sounds like an Evanescence album name
Jesus Christ woman, I hate your cotton mouth spiels
Everything about you I find lame...

"That was way harsh Tai.." - 10 points to guess the moive
I'll just tell you - it's Clueless. Anyway, what's my opinion worth?
Not a damn thing if you ask me
What was this about? Something about Earth...?

No comments:

Post a Comment