July 1, 2010

nagambie again

howdy folks! as yesterday was my birthday, I was in need of a little time away to pamper etc. So Josh suggested that because we are both a little skint right now we could go to his dad's cabin at Nagambie. Gret idea if i do say so myself. Here are some pics of my week of fresh air and relaxation...







dinner time :)



Scenes from Tahbilk Winery


Josh stole that orange....

Driving from the winery back to the cabin. We stopped to try and get the attention of a horse near the fence



Josh tried to mow me down, GTA stylleee

We went to an antique store, and while I got a big 1930's kitchen hutch, Josh got a Grenade box hehe


Caravan Park

hehe... Dookie


We saw a creepy hotel and Josh wanted to explore..



Wehen we went looking for firewood, we smelled trouble...

And got bogged...

My dad swung by to enjoy some Pub Grub. He got the meat stack thing



And we fed possums on the lawn :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jade, were you scared of the possum? Did it come near you? That looks like fun! And that stack thing your dad had, looks awesome haha.

    ReplyDelete