June 16, 2010

scenes from a korean restaurant

Myself and a crew of friends went out saturday night to Woo Ga Korean BBQ on Victoria Street in Melbourne. Jebus, I have been to this restaurant so many times.. gotta think of a new place!! First Roo and I bought a bottle of red down the road.... based solely on the name:

take a closer look:

Haha how childish right?? what ev. Here are a few shots from the night:

That is James enjoying the yummy tofu! Also this photo isnt from last night but James does this superman thing, see:

pretty funny. Oh and here are Josh and Travis drinking Whiskey (and beer and cocktails) at Prudence bar on Victoria St. Hadn't been there before but it was really nice!
it was nice until i got a full glass of red wine spilled on my lap. that was wet and uncomfortable and my stockings were covered in red run marks from my thighs to my ankles. Looked suss as.

And that was yet another example of funny graffiti. On Monday I ended up at Josh's place again, this time to offer my help cleaning up his courtyard. As we got out of the car I realised I was being watched. By this cat...


it was so friendly and wanted to be petted for hours but we had to go inside and it tried to come in as well :O Then as we were weeding and toiling the soil for Josh's vegie patch we saw this creepy creepy bug thing running around:



it was like part cockroach, cricket, butchy boy, slug, and winged devil bug. It was so creepy and i was chasing it around trying to get a good pic but it was running so fast and was leaving a trail of black goo (probably shit) behind it. Josh said he wanted it gone, and he brought down his boot of fury and sent it back to hell. It was pretty gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment