March 31, 2010

a retraction

Dear readers,

I have been asked by Josh to retract many of the things I said in my last post about podcasts. Here is what he sent me:
"Just so you know Jade... I actually download my own podcasts now. I don't rely on any dealers. Your blog lacks critical research!

Secondly, I knew both reasons for 'news' - i didn't believe one or the other, i was just offering both opinions that i knew.

ALSO you cannot download the back catalogue of 'This american life" for free, it cost $1 per podcast. Though you can download the latest issue for free on iTunes, so when you join you can download for free from that point onward.

I almost became a member of your blog just so i could publicly criticize your lack of preperation and fact checking, but then i realised i'd just be supporting your hatchet job ethics and spurring you onto greater lies and poorer research (just like in the wire season 5) if that's even possible!!!"

I have changed the text colour to brown because frankly YOUR WORDS ARE POO JOSH! SMELLY, SMELLY POO! ahem..

Well JOSH... I think you have made yourself quite clear. I hope you are happy. Thank you for enlightening me and my readers to the fact that I am a HACK, and for taking issue with the fact that during my lunch-break (aka BLOG TIME) I don't have time to read each website in depth, as I am too busy trying to please others. Reeeeal nice.

And Josh, after enraging me with the initial message, sending the following message less than 1 hour later when I was on my way home was potentially detrimental to your health...

"Hey baby can I have a special treat, maybe some iced cream? Mmmhmm"

God damn you for being able to quell my anger with your sickening cuteness. You play me like a yo-yo! You're lucky I didn't poison your 'iced cream' Josh. Damn lucky... look at your stupid face:


*hmph*

No comments:

Post a Comment