March 16, 2010

the demise of marilyn and the rise of emo-white

If I may steal your attention for a moment from that scintilating post title, I'd like to show you these cupcakes that Hayden and Josh delivered to me at work yesterday :D

They came from a store called The Organic Food and Wine Deli on Degraves Street in Melbz. I told HAydz about this place a few months back, and I was planning to go there one lunch-break and check it out and perhaps buy a family sized Vegan Pie for dinner - but then i thought of a better way to spend a billion dollars. *ba boom TISH* Not that I know the cost of said pie, but I can imagine it is pricey. Anyway these cupcakes were delicious and I highly recommend you check this place out. It looks like they have all kinds of goodies! If you can't get there I may have to make it possible for you to visit vicariously through my blog ;)

Ok, onto the GRIT! So I was told that the re-growth on my bombshell blonde hair was beginning to look rather 'skanky'. nice. So I went and got the advice of the apparently clever employees at Hairhouse Warehouse. The girl there told me that my natural hair colour was black judging by the roots. I explained that she had her facts wrong, and that my hair is in fact dark brown. I should have taken the hint and got out of there right then! However, silly me, I did not leave! She explained about how hair colour reacts with bleached hair and got me $45 worth of creams and tubes from the shelf and helpfully took them to the register. I wasn't actually planning on buying them until Thursday but then I realised my night plans had been cancelled so I had a whole night free to do it. But then I realised that I probably didn't have enough money in my acount due to my weekend spending spree and the mortgage being taken from the account that morning. hmm. When my card declined I should have just realised it wasnt meant to be, but after she had handwritten the instructions for me, how could I say no!? TELL ME!!!

Mr. Hayden came through and put it on his card for me, and when I got home i set about getting ready!

Step 1) Mix 1 tube of bird shit with 1/2 tube of plaque and 60mL fresh semen.


It should look a little something like this:

yes, that is chocolate yogo! Then divide your hair into 4 sections and start to apply the yogo until you look like a top deck chocolate.

Then wait 35 minutes and take stupid photos of what you would look like as a boy...

Rinse, Dry and repeat process. I should have seen it coming, but now I look like a fucking emo (i am doing an emo pose on purpose)...

Maybe 5 years ago I would have been OK with this, but these days I am not so keen. Dragana at work says it will fade within a week, I sure hope so. This is supposedly my "natural colour" according to the girl at Hairhouse Warehouse hmm.... I have one thing to say to you honey: wipe off that angel face and go back to high-school.
Anyway, I must apologise to everyone as my standard of writing is slipping. I re-read an old post of mine and it was, might I say, a joy to read. But these days I seem to have developed a rather cavalier attitude towards my writing. And I keep spelling simple words wrong that I mastered in primary school. Like "Piece" and "brought/bought". I think my brain is melting - there is no other explanation for it. I will try to remedy this and report back.
Jade (emo face) out

No comments:

Post a Comment