March 11, 2010

on-line shopping spree

I just went a bit nuts on my break. I bought 3 t-shirts from Threadless which were on sale so the whole order including shipping was $48. NEATO!! Here's one i got for $9. YAY!

also i saw this one and had a bitovalol...


Also, I bought a BENTO BOX SET off eBay which was a total of $30 with shipping etc. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Oh the wonders I will fill it with!! ^_^

Oh, and yesterday I was looking at Pin Up Girl Clothing, and If i had been paid, I would have gone bonkers on it. But alas, I had to refrain (like Edward with Bella in the first 3 books haha).

Here are a few choice items i want want want...

yaaaaay!
Well I suppose because in my new house i will have a * WaLk In rObE * i need to fill it with something right?? hehe. Best news ever, can't believe I will have a walk in robe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment