March 7, 2010

model shoot at the footscray docks

So Friday night I got offered a lift by two guys to the docks of Footscray, away from any prying eyes. it's lucky that those guys happened to be Hayden and Josh otherwise I don't know what would have happened! In my last post i mentioned i am actively trying not to be narcissistic (on MY BLOG... is it possible??) so these pictures are mostly about josh. *WARNING: SEXY SKINNY BOY. MAY INDUCE SEXUAL AROUSAL* hee hee hee

Hayden does Olympic Weightlifting Training at a Gym located in the seriously awesome Cottonmills by the Footscray Docks. This is the first time I got to see it, so I was pretty taken aback by the sheer industrial chic vibe it gave off...



phallic...?
i think they are giving me the finger... typical. anyway i was more interested in the surroundings :)
josh was unwilling to let me "shoot him" in the photographic sense, but i persevered and got a few shots. Most of the others are his disapproving glare, or his balled fist getting closer to the lens..


these next 2 are photos Josh took. When he becomes a famous primary teacher, or a respected figure and driving force behind the uprising and revolution of the education system... these photos will be hot property. "Josh: the early years"


yeah, and then things took a turn for the worse...or better? or just weird...

yes, that is josh wearing my shoes (multiple sizes too small) doing an exaggerated model walk waving his finger at me. I don't remember what he was saying. Probably something like "la la la, hey chiko, uh uh uh..." something silly like that. one harmless photo that could keep him out of government. hehe


well that was a bit of a Josh overload! but i hope you enjoyed it!

Ugh well I suppose this is me calling it a night. I have the 4th twilight book beside me waiting for me to continue reading. also i have to wash my hair. My boss gave me some cool bed head shampoo called "dumb blonde" for chemically blondied heads. it smells nice, like strawberries or watermelon or some sexy combination of both. i had the "fashionista" one when i had the red hair and it smelt like grape bubblegum. fuck yeah boiiiii

anyway what else? oh yes, looks like i will be moving to my new place much sooner than i had thought. The house we are in has sold and i have given my tenants notice to vacate. So they have a maximum of 2 months to leave, but a minimum of 2 weeks. and 1 week has already gone by. omgggg. so i have to get my shit together and pack and throw stuff out and start thinking about curtains and plants and paint colours. i have probably already written this... i have the world's fuckedest memory. anyway. i am sleeeepy.
goodnight xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment