March 1, 2010

monday magic

good day! I thought i should show you something else ~ very very very very very ~ exciting about my weekend: The passing of the torch... well, the 3rd twilight book...

(Before you say anything, my eyes were meant to be closed - that is my excited face!) Hooray! Thanks Maslin :) I have read the first chapter already. Still Team Edward *sigh* it is funny how this AGREEMENT to read twilight has turned into an obsession. It only took 2 chapters... haha. i don't know who i am anymore. Oh yes i do... i'm one of those twilight people...

Remember last week I was writing about "My Life Is Twilight" website? Well on Friday on my way home I was listening to some Mars Volta on shuffle and a song came on from their latest album Octahedron. I couldn't remember what the song was called so I checked, and wouldn't you know... it was called "With Twilight as My Guide". I almost choked on a laugh. I promptly messaged Dragana from work my little "MLIT" for the day.

The passing of the torch was conducted on the mutual ground at my friend Evan's 23rd Bday Party/Housewarming. It's quite belated as they moved there aggges ago, but that is inconsequential. What is of importance is my birthday card to him:

haha, laaame friend huh? oh well.
Anyway apparently my car is all fixed, the 'ignition module' has been replaced and it only cost me $120! My car probz isn't even worth that much hehe! To say thanks to my dad for rescuing me i want to cook a nice dinner tomorrow night. I don't have any ideas yet but i'm sure i will come up with some today!! Now i just have to keep focusing on saving up money to make improvements to my new house! Outdoor entertaining area, here i come!!!!! awwwww shit! (in zac de la roca's voice) yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment