August 3, 2009

Pumpkin Scones

Yay i made pumkin scones!!





In the first picture, i thought they would look nice on my FUCK table. Don't be fooled, it isn't our outdoor bed for when we are feeling frisky or anything. It's this old desk my mum found or bought or something, anyway she gave it to me, and i wanted to make it look shabby chic so i started trying to get the baby blue paint off with paint remover and sandpaper and an electric sander. It took actually forever and i got nowhere, it is so stubborn. So on the top of the desk i used the electric sander to sand the word FUCK into it. and thats when i gave up trying to make it look pretty. Now it's the FUCK table.


Back to the scones, I ate mine with butter and marinated goats cheese, mmm. My mum came over to see if i was feeling better and saw that i was actually jumping around the house all excited about my chair and the scones and whatever else was happening that day. She saw the litte tub of cubed goats cheese in an oil marinade and was like "mmm, i dont want any of that stuff on my scone..." and i went "really? its nice!" and she was smiling in a weird way and went "no, i dont think i'd like it..." and i was like "its only cheese, like fetta..." and she went "nah, nah" then she took it and read the label and was like "oh, ok i'll have some. i thought you were trying to trick me into eating tofu!" oh mum...

No comments:

Post a Comment