August 4, 2009

pies and tea towels!

Last night Josh made dinner, and had it ready for when i got home! YAAAAY thats my favourite thing ever! anyway, he made these delicious vegetarian pies!





They were so good. The flavours totally remind me of my nanas cooking, thus it was comfort food! It was cheesy and creamy and had yummy soft vegies in it! mmm, i'm making myself hungry! Anyway after that i took some pictures of the teatowels i bought from Savers the other day. Chester kept getting in my way and was being funny.























These tea towels, I think, are amazing.
They were like 99c each, except the Golden Jubilee one was $2.99 for some reason... I'm getting sick of op-shops jacking the prices on things they assume are good. One time at Savers i saw a baking tin that looked really old and antique, it even has raised lettering on the base so that your cake would have imprints of the brand... pretty sure it was "Willow". And do you know how much this tin was...? $30... THIRTY BUCKS!? SHAM SHAM I SAY! Anyway...



This is my favourite one, I don't want to use it as a tea towel- I want to frame it, yessir! I thought I got a good pic of it but turns out it's blurry, hot DAMN!
It has a Spanish looking lady holding an accoustic guitar, next to a fire place and some plants. There are also some tips for cooking fish well (pictured)

You can kinda see it below, when chester is laying on it. He always lays on the stuff you dont want him to lay on!

















He was fascinated / scared by the globe. I did roll it at him when he was trying to groom himself.. but that's no excuse. He should get a pair of stones!
I'd tell him as much, but it would strike a raw nerve i think, as his testicals are inverted. Poor boy.
...
....
.....
......
........
.................
......................
...........................
......................................

Yes that is me giving the peace sign, and yes that photo of chester looks ridiculous >>>>>>>>>
LOL
LOOOOOOOL





1 comment: