November 10, 2010

Fruit 1 of 5... papayaaaa

My feelings toward this fruit can be neatly summarised into 3 letters...

Ok, I didn't see the bottom when i bought it, otherwise I'm quite sure you wouldn't be reading this right now. It seriously looks like a dinosaur egg with herpes. Nonetheless, I didn't judge the book by its cover too harshly and got out a knife to cut a little sliver off. And my opinion... 


That's right. I do not like Papaya. Maybe it was a bad one, who knows? But all I know is that before when I heard "papaya" I thought of body wash and expected it to taste like mango, now all i think of is the way i slowly chewed it and shuddered and considered spitting it out. I thought maybe the seed area was where the flavour was at- like passionfruit kinda- but no, that was even worse.

If anyone has any suggestions on a weird fruit that is actually nice, I would love to hear about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment