June 11, 2010

flotsamjetsumevileye

ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

i am just so ready to go home. Not. Even. Joking. You know, ever since i mentioned that thing about the leather gloves i keep seeing them more and more!! I saw a creepy tall thin dude with leather gloves walking infront of me and while i was scrambling for my camera he used his super long legs to jetison himself to 4 blocks away from me before I could even locate the camera in my messy messy bag. Ah well. It's frekinzie me outtt!

So, I have been learning Serbian words at work. Of course I already knew the swear words since primary school, I mean... C'mon! But I have been learning the silliest things I can manage and asking Dragana at work questions while she works. She finds it funny! I learnt how to say "Hey, Friend! I missed you so much!" and i told her that would be my greeting for her every day, haha. What she doesn't know is that I am serious. Deadly serious. BOOM BOOM BOOMBOOM! Ugh am i in a weird mood today...

Another thing I was supposed to report on is my crush status on who I affectionately refer to as "My Wheelchair Sweetie"... who you may know as 'Arty' from Glee. Look back 2 posts to "crush on wheels". So Glee was on last night and I tuned in to see how in love i really was. Unfortunately his face was painted with KISS makeup most of the time and the one time he spoke he sounded like Kermit the Frog *frown* crush fading.... I mean, KISS make-up is cool... but I reckon I looked better that time I painted my face as Gene Simmons. I wish I had a photo of that. I only took a picture on my old phone haha. To re-kindle the crush I should look up some of his boy band videos on You Tube and giggle away to myself.

Anyway, Dragana reckons that I'm better suited to Jackson Rathbone (who i found out is actually named Monroe Jackson Rathbone V) in the way of impossible crushes. I told her about this weird daydream I had about Rathbone the other night. It wasn't even sexy, it was boring and confusing. In this daydream I was in New York at a coffee shop and he was standing in line in front of me and i invited him to have coffee with me and he accepted, and i was all nervous and hoped that it came across as endearing. Wow, how.....awesome. Maybe once i fell asleep things slutted up but i don't remember. What is my imagination coming to when that is what i daydream about. fuck.

What I should be daydreaming about is the holiday josh is taking me on for my birthday :D We are leaving in 8 days going to Nagambie to his dad's cabin my the river, and will stay for 5 nights and chill the fuck out. He will be finished all his uni stuff for this semester and I just want a break from work etc. We get back on the Thursday and I already have Friday off work as an RDO and then on the weekend will be my birthday partyyyy! (which I haven't planned at all.....) It is going to be amazing! Hopefully my new car will be ready in 8 days... but somehow i really doubt it. I didnt notice how bad the hail damage is, i'm going to have to get that fixed but i'm scared about how much it will be :O

So then my birthday is on the 30th June and as a celebration, I'm going to invite everyone I know over to watch the video of my birth!! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Well maybe not...

Ok i need a can of coke cos im about to melt into a puddle or something. need.....couch and....blankettt...and deadwood.... *gurgle*

2 comments:

  1. hahaha its so funny that you would mention that kiss makeup thing and then that photo came on the slideshow last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh..did I miss the video of your birth!? hehe.

    ReplyDelete