May 11, 2010

images of life of late

so... it didn't take long for my beautiful chalk board to get covered in veiny throbbing phallis's's's... drawn using phallic sticks of chalk no less! thank you Josh and Hayden for your artwork contributions. actually it has been up for about 1.5 weeks now, i probably should rub it off.. heh. get it?


also, chester has 3 new friends at the new house. This is friend #1.

We gave him a name but I cannot remember what it was... Oh man, i just remembered i left chester inside today and nobody will be home until like 9pm to let him out... plus he was in all night so he is totally going to shit somewhere... fucking hell..
i went to visit my dad's sister on the weekend for the first time in years. This was in the backyard...







and this in the front yard...

i must get one, my citrus is struggling.
Also, this is the new way of life at my new place, seeing as we now live behind the supermarket. Basically we walk to the supermarket, get a traveller for the 2 minute walk home... and then cook dinner. Well, it's a bit pre-emptive to say it's the new 'way of life' considering we have only done it once in 2 weeks, but y'know how i like to exaggerate :P

oh and then this little guy wanted inside..

Just after this, the ghost in our house opened the LOCKED front door and freaked me and maki out. Doors and things move in the house, it is a bit scary considering it is a new(ish) house. maki said the dishwasher door fell open while he was watching tv. we started remeniscing about scenes from Paranormal Activity and got more scared. I suggested having a seance and Maki agreed but then i realised i was all talk and actually dont want to. We tried one once ages ago but nothing happened.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did a seance once and it worked, scared the crap out of my. i suggest you not to do one. spesh if ur house is haunted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god Jade. That's fairly crazy. I've been there. My TV used to come on when I'd turn it off and the same in Summer with the FAN. Then I used to wake up in the middle of the night and think someone was in my room. I hope you're ok! From the little photos i've seen your house is looking amazing. Can't wait to come again. XxX

    ReplyDelete