October 9, 2009

lurking - not for the faint of heart

here is the best lurk that has ever happened to me! It was meant to be a photo of me and corey (the guy next to me) and we didn't even know the other two were behind us. best everrrrr!

here are a few more fantastic lurks....



Here are a few of my personal favourite lurks... where i do the lurking....


And here is my very first lurk!!!!! It still makes me LOL every time i look at my disgusting face. What a witchypoo!

I just love the moment a few seconds after the photo is taken the people go "Ok, show me show me" and then they see you in the background and freak the fuck out. Ah good times. I want to try some more lurking tonight :D wish me lurk! lol i am lamez

1 comment:

  1. i remember when we all saw your first lurk, hilarity ensued....
    btw re: your pun, i lol'd

    ReplyDelete