October 7, 2009

gingerbread many men men

Well today started off stupidly. I struggled to get up, then eventually got ready and drove to the station in the pouring rain. I was about to get out of the car and run to the station with no umbrella when i realised i left my bag at home. my bag. what girl forgets their bag...? anyway i did the whole "fuck fuck fuck" thang, and drove back home to get my precious bag. I then drove BACK to the station in the rain (again i forgot an umbrella) and spent ages looking for a carpark. Then i was briskly walking through the carpark to get the train and this woman in front of me rolled her ankle and fell with a splash into a biiiig puddle. She had an umbrella in her hand and everything, she just went doooown. I tried to help her but she was so embarrassed and saturated that she kind of brushed me off. then i saw another lady with a huuuge run in her black stockings. it's just "one of those days" for everyone i guess.

i had yesterday off work and just moped around home and got so bored and restless so i cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. oh and i also made this:



it looks kind of like a crazy eyeball, but it's actually food dye on icing! It spreads in this crazy pattern, it's so cool to watch! I made the icing to go on GINERBREAD MENNNN!!!! This one was my favourite:

This one got bustedz in the oven so i stitched him up. also i didnt have a piping bag and got sick of making ones out of baking paper so i ended up using a teaspoon and it was kind of a wonky result.
This next one was meant to be an old man, and i thought Josh would find it really cute when he got home. Instead he looked horrified and thinks i meant it to look as though the gingie man has just taken a load of spunk in the face. true, the white icing does look rather semen-ish... but i would never create a gingerbread man with desinger sperm on his face. i was merely trying to hide the fact that he had a broken neck! I swear!

This next one was meant to be a smile, but i was too heavy handed and it looks like "the scream" by van gogh. oh well. i tried!

1 comment:

  1. i just ate that broken shoulder one. i ate his broken shoulder last lol

    ReplyDelete