October 19, 2008

Japan March 2008 - Best WTF moments

You will soon realise that I have a huge love for Japan. But there are still so many things that make me say WTF!? Here are just a small sampling of what i mean. To truly experience this for yourself you should go. I'm going again soon, come with me! Anyway, we came across this shop whilst peacefully strolling through Harajuku (Tokyo)... not sure what is being sold, but i suspect they could help me with my duck surplus...

Politically Correct Jazz Club in Asakusa, Tokyo. I haven't heard of that genre before...
Sauna and Capsule Sign. Thanks for the invitation, i think i might just join you. On second thought, you are kinda creepy, and the way your leg is crossed makes me think that you will ask me to sit on your lap and call you 'uncle blobby' whilst massaging your thighs. Not my scene.

A skirt I found in Harajuku... nothing really has to be said, exept why didn't i buy it? Just enjoy it from here.

Some "Volvic Juice" which immediatelty dunked my head into the toilet bowl. The sticker also explains that it is quite delicious... i'll bet you are... i'll bet you are
Public Notice about smoking etiquette, found in a train station somewher in Tokyo. Routes 1,2 and 3 all look pretty distressed by that path of neglect

Catty-man-face, which both terrifies and interests me immensely


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment