January 4, 2010

update on jadelyf 2.0

first of all, check me and my new 'do out on NYE, poloroid style:

awww yeah! I'm loving the pink! Also i found this other cool pic that some jerk took after we had a picnic a while ago...

so an update on my life... hmm. Well i took about a week or so off work for Christmas and New Years and basically as soon as Christmas was over i did sweet sweet nothing for the whole week. mmmm, it was good. although now back at work it was very very hard to wake up at 6.30am today when i was used to more like 10am or 11am... rrrrr..
So apart from my new hairdo, i did some massively interesting things. For example i cleaned my fish bowl and bought him some new blue rocks and a plant. Little Tweedle-Dee is 3.5 years old now, and he had the same hot pink rocks that whole time. It was my Christmas present to him i guess.. more like the ONLY present i have ever given him :S

Also I have been tending my vegie patch with my now GIGANTIC pumpkin plant and mystery tree, oh and the passionfruit has now grown ABOVE the fence line. Rivetting stuff folks...

Yes and poor Josh has been working every day lately except Christmas so Chester has been my company, or SHADOW more like it...

I have growing fears that I actually am a crazy cat lady. I was at a friends place and he has 2 beautiful Burman cats called Tashi and Mira. Mira is actually a psycho and attacks everyone, but she likes me among a select few. When i was there, Mira was curled up asleep on my lap while Tashi was alseep on my FEET. Yeah i know, wtf. cat lady! does someone smell an old hermit rotting alone in her house??
Also, I have made like 4 cobb dips in the last week. There is something a bit excessive about that I think, but i mean it was Christmas, then New Years, and then one friend in particular liked the cobb dip so much he swore i laced it with crack (crack/lsd... potato/potarrrto) so i made one for his birthday 2 days ago. I also made tomato chutney, and fresh pasta, and pesto... oh and this amazing fish wrapped in proscuitto mmmm! now tonight i HAVE to cook something good hehe.

i didnt really take any good pics of all this food though. crap. too lazy to snapshot/blog. how bad! Well i promise i will get back with something a little more interesting next time!

2 comments:

  1. ooo i like those pictures. i didnt know your fish was called tweedle-dee, in fact i didnt know he had a name at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. polaroid win!! show that pic to your kids!

    ReplyDelete