January 28, 2010

aloe aloe!

is it just a play on words, or am i refering to the TWO aloe vera plants that our new housemate hayden owns and is bringing soon!?!?!?!?!?!?! It is exciting.

I forgot my camera cable so pictures of my crazy 5 day weekend are still to come, BUT i can tell you this... we are suddenly naming everything in the house. Our toilet is now called Keith. Hayden has this, dare i say, obsession with naming inane objects. I like it though.

And I liked my 5 days off. Think Japanese underground restaurants, flashy bars, a kitchen tea in the sun, dinner on the couch watching ponyo <3, drinks at a friend's, bbq lunch and pool times at trav's on sunday, massive sunburn, seeing the decemberists sunday night and jizzing all over the place from how amazing it was, cleaning out the house, 1 new housemate: maki, australia day shenanigans, fruit picking in the sunshine, triple J countdown - congratulations mumford and sons, late dinner and a beer on tues, helping hayden move in yesterday, having a vegan welcome feast outside watching the sun set. siiigh. now im back at work.

stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment