November 30, 2009

chester the hippy cat

Ok, so if you know me, or if you have been looking at my blog... you should also know my cat Chester. I have already written about his life story thus far. So now, not only is Chedda friends with fish:

and birds:


if that's not strange enough he now has 9 new friends that are dogs. Our neighbours 2 doors up breed these dogs. I think they are miniature collies or something... not sure. Anyway they have 3 adult dogs who are all prize winning show dogs, and recently their female dog had a litter of 6 puppies! She is the "only American bitch in Australia" apparently and the father is the South Australian grand champion or something. Haha it's so funny.. i have no idea but to them it is so prestigious...

This is Chester and Bob. In the background i think is the mum (Bonnie?) and some of the puppies. I can only remember one of the puppies names: Backstreet Boy. Yep, i know. Basically Chester hears the puppies barking and wants outside. Once outside he lays on the ground and rolls around while they all surround him sniffing and licking him. One time there were 2 adult dogs and 3 puppies surrounding him and he was in heaven. He is so weird. My neighbour calls him a tart, which is probably true. They don't actually "play" or anything they just walk around together or lay on the grass together. I have to admit it is really really cute to watch. But if you go out there you have to listen to the lady talking about the dogs and once she made me feel a puppies testicles. She said it is very important in preparation for their first show. When i hesitated she said "come on love, it's just a dog!!" and i thought "you know.. you're right! what are my hangups??" but then now when i think about it, puppies usually pee everywhere then walk in it and sit in it. Oh well, you live and you learn hey...

Well until Chester makes friends with a mouse, this is another strange tale of Chester complete :)

2 comments: