December 2, 2010

what's been goin' on!

Ahoy Noahssss! Well, lately I have been a bit all over the place (what else is new?) and haven't given you news on a massive achievement! MY PERGOLA IS FINISHED! Woo-hooo! My Dad put the roofing on last week. He slaved away with Maki in the heat and wind trying to screw down the colorbond and laserlite sheets. Crazy! But yes, it is done!! So now, I can focus on the yard. The massive yard. And those horribly low fences!


I need to get some crushed rock and mulch and make a nice garden so it doesn't look so desolate out there. So looks like I can tick this pergola item off my list. I did help about 1%... BUT i did financially back it, and it ended up costing DOUBLE what I was told it would cost, so that has pushed all my other plans back :S So I think i helped it get built in a way haha... oh dear. I suck. Watch this space and hopefully i can make my backyard beautiful for you to enjoy! Anyway in other news, Josh bought me some lovely roses...

Lovely roses, bad photo! Sorry, I compressed it heaps for a forum, and cbf uploading it again! haha. Also... in other JOSH NEWS.. He gave Missy a haircut last night, and she is like Patchy McBaldy now. She had heaps of grass seeds and burs and knots. It is bonkers....

Aaaw little missy :) Yeah so TONIGHT I am trying out a new Vego restaurant - as part of my list :) I have to try 5 new ones. Luckily at World Vegan Day I got handed a business card for a BRAND NEW vegan cafe. I lost it though.. that's the bad news!! I'm sure it will work out :) Life always does... life... finds a way...

No comments:

Post a Comment