June 3, 2011

Vintage Kitchen and Dish 45!

That is my new butter dish - awesome, is it not? I bought it in Sassafras, up in the hills, on a rainy old Mothers Day only 1 month ago. The town of Sassafras has many hidden gems, one of which I stumbled across on my Mothers Day visit. It's called "Soak Bathecary" and is the nicest body shop I've ever seen! I'll take pictures next time I'm there, I promise! I bought a lovely perfume, which sadly 1 week later emptied into my handbag. I can still smell it on EVERYTHING. Anyway this new butter dish prompted me to model my 3 vintage aprons. I'm aware that putting a grey filter on pictures of old things is lame, but I couldn't help it.

My floral apron in Green, Yellow, Orange and White. (or in your case, grey, grey, grey and white)

Hand embroidered purple and white checked Swan apron!

Blue, Red and White spotty apron!
Funnily enough, I never wear an apron while cooking. My clothes are my apron and I always get messy! Speaking of which... I made lamb koftas the other night! Dish 45 of 52. Gotta pick up the pace!

They were verrrry good! I ate one, before freezing the rest for a future dinner :) Crunchy on the outside, soft and spicy on the inside! I even used Mint from my garden, how good! So yes, it has come to my attention that I only have a few weeks until my brithday, and the time limit for my bucket list. I have a few little tricks up my sleeve and there are even things I have failed to write about or am deliberating ticking off. I think I've done pretty well. One thing's for sure, next time I will not be so damn vague with my list items :D

No comments:

Post a Comment