July 2, 2010

crater face

When you hear that name, i'm sure you immediately think of the 1978 movie "Grease" in which Leo, the leader of the rival gang The Scorpions, is better known as Crater Face. Here he is, the handsome devil...


When you hear it uttered now, you might want to think differently. My hail damaged car sat unloved and un-named for over a month until Josh came up with the cracking name "Crater Face"... see the resemblance?


Good one, Josh. Here is a more attractive view of my new car which is finally registered and ready to drive - YESSS!!!

And while we are on the subject let's look back to some of Crater Face's finest moments:

Caption: I'll give you 75 cents for the whole car, including your chick!
The tragic thing is that when I was looking for some good pictures of the orig c-face I found out he died of AIDS in 1994. How sad! Let's hope my car doesn't get car AIDS and leave me too!

1 comment: